This information is written in Application of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016,
with respect to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data
and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
The wording Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 will also be abbreviated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
This section of the website contains information on how to collect and manage personal data.
of users who access the site www.martellasrl.it, performed by the "owner of the processing of personal data" of Martella Srl.
This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of information to provide the interested party, if personal data are processed at (Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to personal data and the free movement of such data), for subjects who interact with www.martellasrl.it and can be reached in this initial page: www.martellasrl.it.
The information is provided only for www.martellasrl.it and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
1. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controller must provide to users at the time of connection to the web pages of www.martellasrl.it, published by the agreements of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
2. The information may be modified due to new regulations in this regard, the user is encouraged to check this page periodically.
3. If the user is under the age of 16, in accordance with article 8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, please authorize his consent through the authorization of the parents of those who take his place.
3. DATA PROCESSING
The owner of the treatment is the natural or legal person, the public service
processing of personal data; he also deals with safety profiles.
With regards to this website, the data controller is:
Martella Srl - C.F. 03658450964,
and for any clarification or exercise of rights
at the following e-mail address: email@example.com;
at the following mailing address: Via Goffredo Mameli, 31 - 20129 Milan;
Responsible for data processing
The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other
(article 28 of EU regulation 2016/679).
1. The data controller is Martella Srl
2. Upon the appointment of the owner, the person in charge of processing the site's data is: Simona Martella
Place of data processing
The processing of data generated by the use of the www.martellasrl.it site takes place at the holder's office.
In case of need, the data related to the newsletter service can be processed by the data controller or by appointed persons.
Type of cookies
some information that may affect the user, his preferences or the device for accessing the Internet (computer, tablet or mobile phone) and are mainly used
to adapt the operation of the site to the user's expectations, offering a more personalized browsing experience and memorizing the choices made previously.
A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable information will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without modifying the options related to cookies simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses
There are many technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these the most known and used is that of cookies
HTML, they are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user; they are necessary for the transmission of communications on an electronic network
or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
1. The settings to manage or deactivate cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. However, the user can manage or request deactivation general or the cancellation of cookies by changing the settings of your internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
2. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
3. Cookies that are entered in the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for purposes optimization of the site directly from the owner of the site, which will collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for analytics cookies the same rules apply, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
4. From the point of view of duration we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used for identify the user and therefore avoid login to each page visited and permanent ones that remain active in the PC until expiry or cancellation by the user.
5. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access to and access to the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
6. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow exploration safe and efficient site.
In relation to the provenance we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not
from what you are visiting. Persistent cookies are often third-party cookies. Most third-party cookies consist of used tracking cookies
to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising proposals for users.
1. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
2. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on the site. The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. The third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles related to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
3. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable cookies published on the relative web pages.
This site uses Google Maps. This is a road map display service managed by Google Inc. that can be incorporated into a website, which allows this site to integrate such contents within the pages.
Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
Profiling cookies are those that create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same
in the context of surfing the net.
This site does not use profiling cookies.
5. Data processed
Data processing mode
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits.
The information collected could be the following:
a) internet protocol (IP) address;
b) type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
c) name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
d) date and time of visit;
e) web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
f) possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for safety. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the holder.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as IP address, that could be used, in compliance with the laws in force on the matter, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to damage other users, or however, harmful activities or constituting a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the site and its users, such information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the holder.
5. The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary to provide the service.
6. The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, by exempting this site from any liability for any violation of laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter of personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
Purposes of data processing
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities
specified, and in any case not later than 12 months.
The data used for security purposes (block attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated end.
Data provided by the user
As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address,
necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
Support in configuring your browser
The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser, however, deleting cookies from the browser could remove the preferences that he set for the site.
For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista /block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us /kb /enable-disable-and-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Social Network Plugin
This site also incorporates plugins and /or buttons for social networks, in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks.
These plugins are programmed so as not to set any cookies when accessing the page, to safeguard the privacy of users. Possibly cookies are set,
if so provided by social networks, only when the user makes effective and voluntary use of the plugin. Please note that if the user browses being logged into the social network
The collection and use of the information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which reference is made:
Twitter: https: //support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
6. USER RIGHTS
Article. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
The owner of the data processing of www.martellasrl.it therefore intends to inform the user on the existence:
a) the right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003), the rectification (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), the integration (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of the processing that concerns it (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (Article 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 EU Regulation);
b) the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
c) the right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been carried to the knowledge, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of resources manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter C) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
Requests can be sent to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) - express consent to use - or on art. 9, paragraph 2, lett. a) - express consent to the use of data genetic, biometric, health related, revealing religious beliefs, philosophical or union membership, revealing the racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for treatment control in the Italian State.
For a more in-depth examination of the rights that compete with it, see articles 15 and ss. of the 2016/67 EU Regulation and the art. 7 of Legislative Decree. 196/2003.
7. DATA TRANSFER TO EXTRA UE COUNTRIES
a) This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area; in particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft
(LinkedIn) via the social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by article 45, paragraph 1 of the
EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
b) Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 e ss of the EU Regulation.
8. SECURITY DATA SUPPLIED
This site processes the data of the users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access,
disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out through IT and /or telematic tools, with organizational methods
and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the owner, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
9. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with appropriate notifications to users.
3. The document was updated on 21/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulations, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.